Updated: March 21, 2019
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Website is https://www.californiaregionalleague.com and any network operated by us.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Website Providers)
Data Processor (or Website Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Website and is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you (subject to your consent when required by applicable laws).
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Website, we may collect certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information we collect includes:
• IP Address
• Name, address, phone number or photograph
• Usage Data
* and other similar information.
BROWSER, NETWORK, AND DEVICE INFORMATION
We also collect information when you use our Websites relating to your web site browser, network, device, and other similar information. This information is collected to ensure you have a consistent experience when using our Websites, to ensure our content is displayed properly, and to improve the overall quality of our Websites. If we serve ads, this information is also used to ensure advertisements are properly displayed to you. Personal information collected related to your browser, network, and device information, includes:
• Device ID
• Operating System
• Query Terms
• Browser Type
• Network Type
* and other similar information
The website is free to view without registering. However, if you decide to use Contact Us, you must provide certain personal information. Additionally, you may register to participate with certain activities we are associated with and at the time you register you may fill out a written registration form requesting the below information. This personal information is necessary to manage your account, to comply with a licensing agreement between us and Dick’s Sporting Goods, to provide our Websites, and for other customer management or internal account purposes. In this case, the personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Full Name
• Phone Number
* and other similar information
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Website
• To notify you about changes to our Website
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
• To monitor the usage of our Website
• To detect and prevent fraud
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To pay or to receive payments related to our Website.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law, or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the our rights or property
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website (e.g. to prevent or investigate fraud)
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
• To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ trusted third party companies and individuals who are compliant with GDPR to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related websites, or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or websites within the Website. In that case, we use third-party websites for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or websites.
If you provide your child’s name, address, phone number, photograph, email or other Personal Identifiable Information and your child is 13 or younger, please understand the following:
1. We won’t collect the data without your consent;
2. We want to collect the personal information about your child and will disclose it to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes;
3. You, as the parent or guardian, can provide consent by signing any event release for us or by visiting this website;
4. If you don’t want to give consent or want to withdraw consent, you can advise us in writing when you register your child for an event or by sending an email to us withdrawing your consent. You can also request that we delete the information.
Your California Privacy Rights
In California, you are entitled to ask us for information identifying the categories of personal information we share with any third parties for marketing purposes, if any, as provided for in California Civil Code sections 1798.83 and 1798.84. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this information, please submit a written request to the following: email@example.com
We will respond to reasonable requests for access, revision, or deletion requests to the extent required or permitted by law. Please note, if your request for access or revisions is too burdensome, creates an excessive expense upon the Company or violates the rights of other individuals, the Company will weigh the risks to your individual privacy and act accordingly.